With wgrib2 v2.0.7, routines for generating started
to shift from -ftime1 -> -ftime2. Since wgrib2 needs
the ability to read the time stamps, the routines
that read the time stamps also had to shift from
from -set_ftime1/-set_ave -> -set_ftime2.
The shift to the new routines has started.
In the future, -ftime will point to -ftime2 and -set_ftime will point to -set_ftime2.
- -ftime remains the old version which will change in the future
- -ftime1 is the old version
- -ftime2 is the preliminary new version
- -set_ftime remains the old version which will change in the future
- -set_ftime1 is the old version
- -set_ave is unchanged
- -set_ftime2 is the preliminary replacement of -set_ftime1/-set_ave