CPC Web Team
40th Climate Diagnostics Prediction Workshop (CDPW)
Abstract Submission Form
Abstract submission deadline is July 31, 2015
Are you submitting a new abstract or resubmitting or deleting a previously submitted abstract? :
Select 'Re-submission' if you would like to overwrite a previous submission.
Select 'Delete' if you would like to remove an abstract you have already submitted from the workshop.
Abstract ID :
Enter the unique abstract ID emailed to you or enter 'unknown' if you cannot find it
Author of abstract :
Author's affiliation :
Presenter's affiliation :
Title of abstract :
Select your preferred session for your abstract :
1) Evolution of Climate Diagnostics and Prediction over the last 40 years
2) Extremes and Risk Management
3) Prediciton, Attribution, and Analysis of Drought and Pluvial
4) Diagnostics and Prediction of High Impact Extreme Climate Events
5) Arctic Climate Variability: Prediction, Attribution, and Linkages to Lower Latitudes
6) Other (a session will be chosen for you)
Select your preferred presentation type :
This email will be used to contact you for any questions that the CDPW organizers may have in the future regarding your form submission.
You must enter the same email as your original abstract submission.
Email (confirm) :
If your form submission is successful, you should receive an email confirmation. Retain this email in case you need to resubmit/delete in the future.
To sign up for or unsubscribe from the Climate Diagnostics Prediction Workshop (CDPW) list serve (receive emails regarding CDPW) visit:
CDPW list serve
For technical help/questions regarding this form contact
For general help/questions regarding the CDPW or abstract submission, contact an organizer:
Stephen.Baxter@noaa.gov, or Scott.Weaver@noaa.gov